This blog has moved to http://jenny-marie.co.uk!
Hello my blog friends! I tell u what, 2016 has been a funny old year. I don’t know what sort of celestial misalignments have overshadowed the globe these past 12 months, but it’s not always been the best of times.
With that in mind, I’ve decided to run a little festive competition on my blog. I’ve never really done me a competition before, and I’m QUITE new to Rafflecopter, so please bear with me.
Here’s what I’d like to give away to one (arguably) lucky person:
- Feminist Killjoy cross-stitch in 6″ hoop (stitched by moi)
- Vegan Pizza Gang badge from Chiaralascura
- Meat is Murder badge (for making friends at parties)
- Two wonderful cards made by Emily of Suitable for Vegans
- A tub of homemade lemon vanilla sugar scrub (see previous post!)
- Super silly stickers for your ~bullet journal or what-flipping-ever
You can make multiple entries via the links below. The competition is UK only, closes at midnight Saturday 17 December, and I will try my best to get the prize posted out before Christmas Day!
You can either enter via my Facebook page or via Rafflecopter directly. Thank you for shares and entries you lovely, lovely lot!
- This giveaway is hosted by and winners chosen via Rafflecopter.
- It’s a bit of fun and in no way is meant to be a form of gambling or sweepstake.
- It is open only to individuals in the UK.
- It will end at midnight on Saturday 17 December 2016.
- Each winner will have 48 hours to claim the prize after being notified via the email they used to enter the contest. After 48 hours, if there is no response, another winner will be chosen.
- I will not use your email address for anything whatsoever, if I even get to see it!
- I will post the prize within 10 working days (but will try to get it to the winner before Christmas Day).
- The giveaway may be promoted on Facebook, Twitter, email or other social network sites. This is a means of promotion only, and any promotion on those sites is not to be interpreted as Facebook or Twitter partaking in, or being in any way responsible for this giveaway.
- Winner(s) assumes all responsibility if further clarification is needed, prior to either entering a giveaway on this site or claiming a prize at the conclusion of a contest.