This blog has moved to http://jenny-marie.co.uk!
In approximately 1 month, 20 days and 5 hours ish (I’m not counting, I have an app to do it for me) my beau et moi will be Eurostarring it all the way to Paris.
But holy moly, the options look AMAZING now! We are srsly going to need to fast for the week leading up to this trip, and here’s why…………..
1. Brasserie Lola. 99 Rue du Théâtre, 75015 Paris. (Metro: Avenue Émile Zola.)
2. Gentle Gourmet Cafe. 24 Boulevard de la Bastille, 75012 Paris. (Metro: Quai de la Rapée.)
3. Hank Vegan Burger. 55 Rue des Archives, 75003 Paris. (Metro: Rambuteau.)
4. L’As Du Fallafel. 32-34 Rue des Rosiers, 75004 Paris. (Metro: Saint-Paul.)
5. Vegan Folie’s. 53 Rue Mouffetard, 75005 Paris. (Metro: Place Monge.)
7. Las Vegans. 30 boulevard Bonne Nouvelle, 75003 Paris. (Metro: Bonne Nouvelle.)
This isn’t by any means all that Paris has to offer to vegans. I’ve also heard about an Italian place, a Chinese place, and a boutique selling all vegan cosmetics (as well as another shop selling bags/other accessories). Have you got any Paris top tips?